Most chain letters stop with me. I rarely ever open those forwarded emails but…this was too sweet not to pay it forward. Who doesn’t want a little blog love after all? That’s right! Somebody loves this little blog enough to give it the Liebster Blog award. I can not tell you how flattered I am!
What is the Liebster Blog award you ask? Well….
It’s an award given by other bloggers to an up and coming blog with less than 200 followers.
I was nominated by Lorissa at Beautiful Somehow. Her blog is about her loving family, her kids, her home…you get the idea. She’s very creative and has TONS of great ideas to share in all of the above categories ( not to mention a couple of cutie patooties to work with). One of her more recent posts if a favorite of mine. Check out this one where she makes a DIY I Spy book with her oldest son.
|Visit Beautiful Somehow HERE|
Here are the details of this award.
To accept the award one must…
1. Choose five up and coming blogs with less then 200 followers to give the award to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to their page.
2. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their blogs, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself. (now I’ve researched this award a bit and I’m not sure where the 5 random facts comes in…but I’ll play along. I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt for you to get to know me better anyway.)
Here’s who I am choosing to pass this award on to 🙂
1. Imprints from Trishia – Trishia is a former early childhood education teacher turned stay at home Mom. She seems like a very sweet Mom at that! She has a wonderful philosophy on life and learning (which you can read on her blog) and she shares all kinds of wonderfully creative activities that she does with her girls (and she takes fabulous photos of it all)!