“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Fruttare, but all my opinions are my own. #itsallgood #pmedia http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
With Memorial Day Weekend just passed it is really …finally….starting to feel like summer around here. I’m loving it! So are the kids. What better time to share with you some cool ideas for making every summer day a treat. These are a few of our favorites. Hopefully you can find something to help you beat the heat!
1. Get out the hose! Give the kids the hose, some buckets & sponges and let them wash down the car and cool off in the process. Better yet, make it a family affair.
2. Water Balloons. Need I say more? Water balloons never fail to disappoint at our house and can entertain for an entire afternoon.
4. Run through the sprinkler.
6. Have a Dinosaur Dig (of the frozen variety).
7. Make a Tin Foil River in your backyard.
8. Make Ice Boats. Good for floating down said river or even just in the the kiddie pool or a bucket of water on the deck.
9. Play with Colored Water
and, last but not least….
#10. While the kids are busy having fun with numbers 1-9 sneak off and cool off with a frozen treat, like Fruttare Fruit bars, all to yourself! Haha, seriously, the kids will love these too so maybe you should share. We got our Fruttare bars Target but they are available at a variety of retailers. With so many flavors to choose from it’s hard to pick. We’ve tried Strawberry & Milk and Coconut & Milk so far. Hubby is nuts about coconut 🙂 The kids were strawberry fans all the way. The Banana & Milk, and Lime flavors are high on my list to try next.
So, those are some of our favorite ways to cool down and make our summer days a treat. What would you add to the list?