For someone who loves to shop I sure find the men in my life hard to buy for. Can you relate? I love my hubby dearly but I dread Father’s Day, in terms of gift buying anyway. Maybe the men in your life aren’t so hard to shop for but at least when it comes to the hubs, his hobbies lend themselves to being on the expensive side. Well this year in honor of Father’s Day I have put together a list of man pleasin’ gifts (well at least they would please my man). I hope if you need it you can find some inspiration among them.
Lets start off with the store-bought category. The hubby does love his gadgets, among other things. Some of his favorites right now are…
- Headphones. Something like these. I’m told they kick the little earbuds butt for at home use.
- Hubby is recently addicted to this new high tech scale that integrates with an app on his iPhone.
- On his list this year….. the fitbit flex.
- And I know he would love this personalized guitar pick
- An Oral-B® electric toothbrush like these available at Target. Yes you heard me. An electric toothbrush! Part of the reason I was happy to write this post was that last year this was the hubs’ coveted item. I am not making this up. I laughed when he said it. You know what though? We got it for him, and it’s probably one of his most used Father’s Day presents ever… so don’t rule it out!
- Framed Pictures. Even the littlest can make Dad a frame with your help. In our case, Hubby keeps a picture of himself with the kids on his nightstand and loves when we update it every year.
- A Duct tape wallet. A great gift for older kids to make for Dad or Grandpa. Frugal Fun for Boys has some easy to follow directions here.
- Make his favorite dessert. In our case it’s this and I only make it a couple of times a year so he’s always thrilled when I do.
- Make a Trinket Box out of popsicle sticks. My oldest made one for Father’s Day years ago and the hubs still uses it for all the small stuff that collects on his nightstand.
- Show Dad that you are Nuts about him by dressing up some nuts. I love this free printable from Lizzy Jane Baby.
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Deep-sweep motion sweeps away plaque, keeping your mouth feeling fresh.
- Electric, rechargeable brush designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
- Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis for a healthier mouth.
- It is oscillating and cordless to stimulate your gums and help you remove the maximum amount of plaque with less effort.
- Rechargeable, designed to give you triple-cleaning action.
- It’s ELECTRIC!
- Wraps around each tooth to clean those hard-to-reach spots, making you and your dentist
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Are you Following us on Facebook and Twitter? I’d love to have you. We are on Pinterest and Instagram too. Hope to see you around!