Bird Seed Feeders
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin (the boxes usually one in a four pack so you can get two batches out of one box)
- 2/3 c water
- 2 c bird seed mix (like THIS )
- twine or string
- cookie cutters in your favorite shapes
- cookie sheet or something to set them on for drying
- parchment paper or wax paper (we use parchment)
To Make the Bird Seed Feeders
I know apples for teachers is very cliche but doesn’t this apple feeder just scream end of the year teachers gifts?
PS. I have noticed I am not the only one with birds on the brain right now. A few of my blogging friends have been up to the same thing. Juggling With Kids also made some Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders. Hers even got some visitors. I’m so jealous! I was very much looking forward to getting pictures of our fine feathered friends eating on these adorable feeders, but I’m pretty sure the ones we hung up got hauled off by the squirrels 🙁 You should check out Triple T Mum too! She did a cute version of these feeders with her toddlers with a different twist for molding them. You can read about it here.